Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week  3





This week I took my first picture with my group.  I used Kyle Davis's phone ( one of my group members) to take the picture.  He edited it and showed it to me and I think it was pretty good considering the fact that it was our first picture. Cynthia and Max also helped me by giving me ideas on how to take the photo, so overall it was pretty good. I've been searching online on how to create a website and it looks pretty easy, but at the same time difficult ( I know... it sound confusing huh?) I'm going to be searching some more and ask people who have created websites for help. (good thing I know some people :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you working on the project. I think you can just make a new blog using Blogger. You can just do the same thing you just did so it shouldn't be hard. You have good ole Mr. Lee to help too.

    ReplyDelete